Fast Facts provide key information and statistics that Diversity Councils and ERGs can use in presentations, reports and various communications. Below is a small sampling, to see more, become a member.
African Americans by the Numbers
- 45.7 million - The number of blacks, either alone or in combination with one or more races, on July 1, 2014, up 1.3 percent from July 1, 2013.
- 74.5 million - The projected black, either alone or in combination, population of the United States (including those of more than one race) for July 1, 2060...
- 3.8 million - The black population in New York, which led all states as of July 1, 2014. Texas had the largest...
Accommodating Employees with Disabilities:
In a workplace survey of over 1,100 employers on employee accommodations:
- 58% said the accommodations needed by employees cost absolutely nothing.
- 37% experienced a one-time cost of an average of $500
- 74% reported the accommodations were either very effective or extremely effective.
- The most frequently mentioned direct benefits were...
- Earn almost 60 percent of undergraduate degrees, and 60 percent of all master's degrees.
- Earn 47 percent of all law degrees, and 48 percent of all medical degrees.
- Earn more than 44 percent of master's degrees in business and management, including 37 percent of MBAs.
- Are 47 percent of the U.S. labor force, and 59 percent...
Become a MemberGet More Information